Ewart Road Housing Co-operative (ERHC) is a Tenant Management Organisation (TMO) which manages the Ewart Road housing estate in the Forest Hill area of the London Borough of Lewisham in the UK. The Co-op also manages Ewart Community Hall, which serves the estate and surrounding area.
The Ewart Road Estate has 253 flats and houses and takes its name from one of the estate’s streets.
The co-op is the managing agent of the estate for Lewisham Council and Lewisham Homes, and is registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. The infobox on the right gives more details about the co-op.
Contacting or Visiting Us
The office and community centre are both at the top end of Wastdale Road, on the corner with Dalmain Road, as shown arrowed on this Streetmap, which also shows the nearest train station (Forest Hill). For the community centre please use the side gate next to the office. If the gate is closed please enquire at the office.
For a route plan showing how to get to the co-op from wherever you are, either by public transport, cycle, or on foot, use the TfL Journey Planner, giving your destination as "SE23 1HN".
The information on this site is divided into themed pages which cater for different needs and interests. Use the navigation bar on each page to get about, or refer to the list of pages below.
- Job Vacancy: We currently have a vacancy for an assistant housing administrative officer (January 2019).
- Office & Staff: what we do, when we are open, etc.
- Co-op Committee: about the management committee and how as a resident and co-op member you can get involved in running the co-op. It also has a timetable of meetings for the year.
- Tenant Services: information about paying rent, tenancy agreements, and how to make a complaint.
- Applying for Housing: the advantages of living in a housing co-op and how to apply for housing with us.
- Estate & Properties: an overview of the estate, details of the kinds of property we manage and what other facilities we provide to residents such as lock-up garages and sheds.
- History: an outline of the 30 year history of the co-op, starting when the estate was built.
- Useful Links: the external links on our website brought together in one place along with additional local community links.
- Publications: reports and other resources you can download, including our Annual Report and the co-op newsletter, The Bizz.
- Contact Us: this has a webform you can use to send a message to us directly. It also lists the other ways you can contact us including out-of-hours emergency numbers.
This site is printer-friendly: if you prefer a printed document to viewing a computer screen you will find that the pages automatically print out as a conventional printed document with any clutter removed.